Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy First Day of Spring!

Happy first day of Spring!!! The weather is lovely here in E. TX and looks like it will stay that way all weekend!


I am not sure of everyone else but I seem to have a never ending, ever growing list of need to do and want to projects! At first I thought it was that I had to many types of hobbies and crafts that I enjoyed…now I think my mind just comes up with more than my hands and hours in the day can keep up with! I don’t really write a list, but it’s definitely etched in my mind! I dream of doing things and different ways they can come together. As for my weekend want to do’s…here goes in no particular order…


1) Finish the first desk redo I started

2) It would be great to start and finish the second one as well

3) make a tutu for a dear angel of mine (A)

4) Finish up a few things for my etsy

5) Make a pattern and vest for my own angel

6) Finish sewing a stuffed elephant

7) Try my hand at 2 new sewing projects I have been desperate to do!

Did I mention I have a birthday party and a bbq to squeeze in their somewhere?!?! Ambitious list…yes. Will I finish it all..no. I never do, but I always look forward to starting it again!

Do you have a list of projects you want to do? Do you write them down or just keep a mental tally? What’s on your list for this lovely weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my list is in a book, and in my mind, and saved to my favorites on my computer, and printed out pages from cute ideas...it's overwhelming. So much so that I've decided to enjoy the spring and forget the crafts this weekend! Love ya...hope to see pics of these ideas of yours soon.

    ReplyDelete