Sunday, March 15, 2009

Welcome to SMOX CREATIONS

For as long as I can remember I have loved crafts and creating! I think I am the one child that inherited this from my momma! Many thanks to my mom for always supporting, encouraging, and funding my next hobby while growing up. It has always been a dream to be able to stay home and still financially contribute to my family using my creativity. I am a realist and know that there are few people that can actually turn crafting into a business, but hey...a girl can dream and fight to get there right?!?!
After too long of saying I am going to, scheming to, planning to, wanting to, overcoming self doubt and fears, and procrastinating, I finally pulled my stuff together! I officially opened an Etsy store! For those of you that aren't familiar with Etsy...it is a website where people can open a "store" for their handmade items. It's a great little community.


SMOX CREATIONS

It's quite skeletal now, but I promise to keep it growing so check often! If you are looking for something for the little love of your life or a great baby shower gift, check out my store! If you need something specific let me know and we can work on it!


I am inspired by boutique products, just not by the prices! Honestly that is how this journey truly started to take place. I was out window shopping for Sawyer stuff in a local (adorable but EXTREMELY overpriced) boutique... all of the sudden my light bulb came on... Please share with your friends and family! I am a firm believer in word of mouth!


Please remember...I am just starting so there will be a few hiccups. If you have any suggestions or comments, please PLEASE feel free to leave a comment here.

You can also shoot me an email at smoxcreations@yahoo.com

I will post new items along with other great things and projects I find online! Follow me!

Here are a few of my starting items...more to follow soon!
(Just a sampling of what is in the store)



Boutique Travel Baby Wipe Cases


Baby Shoes

Burp cloths Bandana Dresses
My mind is swirling with other items and I am working on them as much as I can! I have a handful of things just waiting for decent weather for pictures. Another handful calling my name to start on!
If you have anything you would like to see let me know! Now go check out my store!!

2 comments:

  1. I am SUPER DUPER excited for your store!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopped by to say Howdy..hope things are going well for you and your store. Gracie

    ReplyDelete