Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend Creations

New projects to benefit daddy!!! I had a lot of crafty time this weekend and as much as I think my dear husband would have preferred me to clean up my craft space…which now includes my new desk AND the table I was using before :) I have promised that I will condense soon! Either way, I wanted to make a few new items to list in my etsy but a little more for the boys! I decided to make a few things for Chris and Sawyer that could double as an item to list. Here they are! Let me know what you think! Chris loves them. Camo and hunting isn’t my thing, but the mainstream baby colors aren’t exactly masculine enough for my man either!

Hunting Themed Burp Cloths
(I really love how these turned out...I saw a tutorial on getting brave and dyeing burp cloths awhile back. I am sorry I can't give credit because I can't remember where I saw it! Either way it boiled down to TRY IT!!! I bought the bottle and followed the directions and it was fine. If you have any questions, let me know and I will do my best to answer them)




Camo monogrammed travel wipe case

Don't forget to share your thoughts and opinion!

What have you created lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment